Please Read Carefully!
1. We ask for lunch orders to be placed in advance. This helps with seating arrangements.
2. We will not start your order until you arrive so that you receive the freshest product.
3. Please be patient with us. We take extra precautions in packaging your food.
4. Orders should be placed in advanced on-line or call 704-639-0911
5.We have one table at the main entrance for guests to check in and give payment and a second table on the patio for pickup and receipts.
7. Walk up orders (not placed in advance) will be accepted but placed behind other orders. We have a small kitchen. Please be patient!
In the event of rain, we can move to the pavilion unless a private event is booked.
For proper social distancing, we have a limited number of patio tables; therefore we will reserve those tables for the first 10 lunch reservations each day. During this time, we encourage you to bring your personal lawn chairs and umbrellas.
We are trying to lessen the exposure. Distancing is Required. Masks preferred while walking around property.
The tasting bar has limited seats for 6-8 inside.
Operating Hours Week of July 8-12
Wednesday 11-7 (Lunch 12-3)
Thursday 11-7 (Lunch 12-3)
Friday 11-7 (lunch 12-3 dinner 5-7:30)
Saturday 11-7 (Lunch 12-3)
Sunday 11-7 pm (Brunch Buffet 11-2. No A La Cart orders)
Please Place Food Orders In Advance
These hours are subject to change without notice.
Lunch items: (New Menu Coming Soon)
$10~Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles & condiments on the side/Fries
$10~Fried Chicken Sandwich, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles & condiments on the side/Fries
$12~Kansas City Burnt Ends with Collard Cole Slaw and Onion Rings
$10~Cold Plate Trio: Homemade Chicken Salad, Fruit, Garden Salad choice of ranch or chambourcin dressing
$15~Lobster Roll with Kettle Chips
$10~Margarita Flat Bread
All To-Go Orders
- Please only 1 person to pick up at a time and stay 6 feet away from others around you
- Proper ID, tax and service fee applies
It’s our objective to keep our staff and customers safe, therefore we are taking measures to help combat this virus. We ask that if you feel ill or may have been exposed, please follow the CDC guidelines and stay home.