Please Read Carefully!
1. We ask for orders in advance as a guideline to how many people we might expect.
2. We will not start your order until you arrive so that you receive the freshest product.
3. Please be patient with us. We take extra precautions in packaging your food.
4. Orders should be placed in advanced on-line or call 704-639-0911
5.We have one table at the main entrance for guests to request their order and give payment.
6. We have a second table on the patio for pickup and receipts.
7. Walk up orders (not placed in advance) will be accepted but placed behind other orders
In the event of rain, we will move to the pavilion unless a private event is booked.
We are trying to lessen the exposure. Distancing is Required. Masks preferred while walking around property.
The tasting bar is closed with limited seats for 6-8 inside.
Limited Operating Hours Week of May 28-30
Music by Marte Maney: Friday 5-8 pm
Thursday 12-4 (wine and beer only)
Friday 12-8 (lunch 12-4 dinner 5-8) See Dinner Menu Here
Saturday 12-6 pm (lunch 12-3)
Sunday 12-4 (lunch 12-2)
These hours are subject to change without notice.
$10~Hamburgers or Cheeseburgers with Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles & condiments on the side/Fries
$10~Fried Chicken Sandwich, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, Pickles & condiments on the side/Fries
$12~Kansas City Burnt Ends with Collard Cole Slaw and Onion Rings
$10~Cold Plate Trio: Homemade Chicken Salad, Fruit, Garden Salad choice of ranch or chambourcin dressing
$15~Lobster Roll with Kettle Chips
$10~Margarita Flat Bread
All To-Go Orders
- Please only 1 person to pick up at a time and stay 6 feet away from others around you
- Proper ID, tax and service fee applies
It’s our objective to keep our staff and customers safe, therefore we are taking measures to help combat this virus. We ask that if you feel ill or may have been exposed, please follow the CDC guidelines and stay home.
We may be required to make additional changes in the coming days, so please stay tuned.